Crowdfund Better Process™
Since 2012, Crowdfund Better has been providing crowdfunding education, strategy, and coaching to entrepreneurs, social enterprises, nonprofits, small business advisors, and crowdfunding platforms. We are educators and professionals who understand both the broader crowdfunding ecosystem and how to work with clients on the ground to guide them toward successful campaigns. We are not a marketing agency. We are not campaign managers.
We are a crowdfunding consultancy.
Crowdfund Better clients are looking for education and coaching on how to manage the relationship-building and marketing of their campaigns themselves – putting in their own time to keep costs down rather than outsourcing to agencies except to obtain specific expertise and training. Our clients have done very well using this strategy.
The Crowdfund Better Process™ is the system
we developed over the last 7 years to provide tailored,
just-in-time crowdfunding guidance for our clients.
Step 1: Assessment & Feedback
- Before you launch a campaign, get some feedback on your potential to crowdfund. Complete our online Crowdfunding Rapid Assessment and receive written feedback via our Crowdfunding Report Card
Step 2: Your Crowdfunding Questions Answered
- Have a 30-minute one-on-one Assessment Review Call with our team for more personalized feedback and to have your unique questions answered
Step 3: Create a Crowdfunding Plan
- Crowdfunding isn’t rocket science but there is a science to crowdfunding success. It’s all in the planning. Gather your team for a 2-hour Crowdfunding Strategic Planning Session to create a campaign plan that works for your goals – including our Crowdfunding Toolkit
Step 4: Prepare & Launch Your Campaign
- Now that you have a plan, how will you execute it? Sign-up for Crowdfunding Coaching Sessions for network preparation & campaign development including: campaign messaging, video script development, marketing & PR strategy, and marketing implementation
- Want some experienced eyes to look over your work before you launch? During a Crowdfunding Pre-launch Review Session, our team will review your campaign copy, video, rewards, marketing & PR materials
- No matter how well you’ve prepared, surprises happen. During Post-Launch & Pivot Calls we’ll help you tackle those surprises and generate ideas to increase your engagement
Step 5 : Leverage Your Experience
- Overwhelming success? Didn’t reach goal? Our Learn & Leverage Call looks at how to make the most of your experience